Sunday started the count down for me! In exactly 6 days I will be leaving on a jet plane to E. Asia and begin my new life as an international M. worker as well as embarking onto the new journey of reconnecting with the motherland . Interestingly, some of the differences are already presenting itself as I try to get the needed document to get there. Oh well!?! this is a good lesson for self awareness and knowing my limits, learning to distinguish 'what to sweat about and what not to'...sigh! I am certain that there are many more challenges to come. I have to persevere with faith and patience...tomorrow marks attempt # 2; let's hope that the application will go smooth sailing. Otherwise, it will be a long and dragging week prior to my departure this Sunday. = (.
Appreciate your prayers and good thoughts for me as I head out bright and early tomorrow morning for attempt # 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So how did attempt #2 go?
Hey Bean!!!
Any luck on the needed paperwork?
We'll miss you! Don't forget to scope out good dessert places for when I visit. Love, V
Whoa, where'd that bride thing come from. I guess you can see I don't update things on the computer much either! Yikes.
Post a Comment